Exact Mentoring Foundation is a leading firm near Inforpark Kochi, which specializes on corporate training and staffing. We developed an excellent program “Entrepreneurial Mindset” for Highly Enthusiastic Youngsters.
As we move forward into the 21st Century it is important to reflect on the great contributions that entrepreneurs have made to the well being of our people and the wealth of our economy. Where would we be without the persistence and creativity of such notable entrepreneurs as Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Henry Ford? They all came out of their comfort zone and made the world a different place!
After adults have gain their education or even after experience, many are in need of special assistance to assemble a business idea. You cannot avoid the competition in the job market, stop the uncertainty in the job market and new technologies that could put you out of the job race. You have no control on these external forces as they are constant and not going away. The only variable you can change is the condition and belief inside your mind and that is where the Entrepreneurship can make a big difference. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. So, why don’t you develop a personal vision towards your own venture with clear vision and mission? High Level Contents on Basic
- How to identify and categorize the Entrepreneurial
talents in young generation
- How to attract talented young people to Entrepreneurship
- How to identify and encourage young Entrepreneurs from under-served communities who have little
exposure to business opportunities
- Entrepreneurs are not born, rather they become
- Encourage youngsters through Business plan competitions
- Channeling their business creativity
- Accelerating the Entrepreneurship Everywhere – A life long
- The great services Entrepreneurs provide to the society
- The basic skills for Entrepreneurship
- How to mold the right Entrepreneur with principles and ethics
- World offers comfort, but we are made for greatness How to come out of the comfort zone
- Principles of motivating young Entrepreneurs
- How Entrepreneurs can identify new opportunities
- How to attract and inspire your business partners
- Starting small and thinking big
- How to achieve more rather than settling for less
- Facing the competencies
- Some common mistakes young Entrepreneurs make and how to avoid them
- How to move to product based industry rather than service based?
- Train your body train your mind and push your limits
Do you believe in Change?
- Do you dream about an outstanding Entrepreneurial life?
- Would you like a better satisfaction from your Professional life?
- Do you want to create jobs rather than wandering for it?